Dipl. - Fachübersetzer
M: +49 176 26439247
How did I become a member of the kothes team?
While writing my diploma thesis for VOLKSWAGEN AG I became aware of technical editing as a profession. I soon decided that I wanted to learn and apply the art of technical documentation. As soon as I had completed my technical translation degree, I applied for a two-year traineeship as a technical editor with tekom. Early in 2004 I responded to the call sent out by Lars Kothes from the Lower Rhine region and joined kothes as an editor on the ground floor. After successfully completing my tekom certification, I worked as a full editor until I moved into quality management in 2009.
What do I like about my job?
There are a few things I like about my job in QM, among them:
- The wide range of projects you get to know as a QM working for a service provider of this size.
- The idea of being involved in this “revolutionary thing of the future” in some way.
- The task of assisting younger colleagues with their questions.
What are my professional goals at kothes?
Together with my colleagues at the QM department, I want to achieve the following:
- Each product leaving our house must meet our quality requirements.
- We must provide top quality for customers who demand and pay for it.
- We will become a leader among documentation service providers in terms of quality.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We will process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed. We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). You can find more information in our data privacy statement.