We are looking for smart minds.
Because smart solutions cannot be found on their own, but are created in teamwork. Become a part of kothes and let us make our vision of a smarter, more satisfied information society a reality as a
Technical Writer (m/f/d)
in our future office in Budweis.
As an innovative employer we offer
- appreciation of your ideas from the first day, because we are looking for your know-how
- family-friendly and flexible working hours, which are lived by everyone in the company
- a corporate culture, that offers you space for your individual ideas
- a long-term cooperation and the opportunity to work in the home office after the training period
- an intensive training period of 3 months in our headquarters in Kempen, Lower Rhine area (DE) and the chance to evolve linguistically and professionally as well as in all established systems
- 5 weeks of holiday, 20 days of paid sick leave, monthly bonus, meal voucher and allowances for pension insurance, own laptop, free drinks on site (tea, coffee, water)
- you are responsible for the preparation of demanding operating instructions and other information products
- you write instructions in English language for our customers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and other European countries
- you create convincing and supporting illustrations for your documents
- you directly communicate with your customers and colleagues
- you research technical issues for the documentation, also at the customer’s place
You as a communicative team player
- bring verifiable technical understanding, e.g. a degree in technical communication, engineering or natural sciences …
- … or by way of a career change with background from other fields e.g. from the areas of German studies, translation, computational linguistics or technology in the technological documentation
- are motivated and familiarize yourself independently with new topics in a structured manner
- ideally have already gained experience in the creation of technical documentation
- have excellent English as well as good German skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com
Industriering Ost 66
Do you have any questions?
If so, do not hesitate to call me or send
me an e-mail.
+49 2152 8942-171