Our new voice assistant, Agent Smarty, is now available for open testing. Simply try out how a voice assistant could be used for user information. All you need is a Smartphone, the Google Assistant app (available for free download from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store), and your Google Account. After that, our voice assistant, Agent Smarty, will be very simply available to you. He will answer your questions about our Smarty KS5000 Pump unit. Alternatively, you can find the answers in the operating manual (login to the smart space required).
In a only few steps you will activate Agent Smarty:
- Answer the question about the pump type "KS5000" Pump type.
- Now you can ask the voice assistant various questions about the smarty KS5000 Pump unit. For example:
- "The Pump has no pressure."
- "What sensors does the Pump have?"
- "What do I do if I receive Error 125?"
- "How does the Control Unit work?"
- "Which current does the Pump require?"
Would you like to know more? Then visit us at the tekom Annual Conference 2018 from the 13th to 15th of November at our Stand D04 in Halle C2. Do you still not have a ticket? With our Trade Fair code w5ZsPHAc you can sign up for a free Trade Fair ticket on the tekom registration page.
Or contact us to arrange an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a non-binding discussion, we are always at your disposal.