As reported in January, this year, the kothes Smart Award was presented for the first time as part of our Think Tank.
Across seven categories, individual colleagues and even entire teams were rewarded for their project work.
In addition to a trophy – in the form of a "cluster particle", of course – the winners also had the opportunity to select a social institution to which kothes will make a financial contribution.
Because: shared joy is a double-joy!
Therefore, the following institutions are now happy to receive a donation, together with our winners:
- Grundstein e.V. – Betreutes Wohnen, Bad Salzuflen (Germany)
- Rat & Tat – Zentrum für queeres Leben e.V., Bremen (Germany)
- Ärzte ohne Grenzen e.V., Berlin (Germany)
- NABU, Berlin (Germany)
- Hospizverein Bremen – Lebens- und Sterbebegleitung e.V., Bremen (Germany)
- DASI Berlin gGmbH, Berlin (Germany)
- Konflikthotline Baden-Würtemberg e.V., Glottertal (Germany)